Christmas 2020 Shipping Dates
In order to best serve our valued customers and avoid disappointment, please note the following temporary adjustments to our usual shipping services.
UK Mainland Services
- Our regular free domestic Royal Mail postal services will be suspended from 2pm on Friday 18th December 2020 and will resume on Wednesday 23rd at 2pm. Orders made after this time will be delivered on or after 29th December 2020.
- The UK shipping service for mainland UK will revert to UPS standard at a charge of £2.95 – orders over £70 will qualify for this service free of charge. This is a current TORRO shipping service which aims to but does not guarantee to deliver the next working day on orders made before 2pm Mon-Thurs.
- An additional next day service of UPS Express will commence on Monday 21st December through until 2pm on Wednesday 23rd December at a charge of £7.99 to ensure parcels are delivered on or before 24th December.
- If the delivery address does not have a mainland UK postcode, the order may be cancelled or shipped using Royal Mail tracked 24. We cannot guarantee these orders will be delivered before Christmas. If you have a non-UK mainland postcode please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can advise further.
- From 2pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 all regular shipping services will resume but no further orders will be delivered before Christmas. Orders made after this time will likely be delivered on or after 29th December 2020.
|Service||Last Day for Christmas Delivery|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Free)||2pm, Friday 18th December|
|UPS Standard (£2.95)||2pm, Wednesday 23rd December|
|UPS Express (£7.99)||
2pm, Wednesday 23rd December
UK Channel Islands
- Orders made for delivery to the Channel Islands will be offered Royal Mail tracked 48 throughout December. Orders required for delivery before Christmas should be made on or before Thursday 17th December 2020.
Please follow the links below for more detailed information on UPS and DHL international shipping dates to the destination country from the UK. We strongly advise all orders intended for Christmas to be made as early in December as possible as we cannot promise Christmas delivery on international orders.